Buying or selling a home is a very important step and a detailed process. Canmore Real Estate Agent, Barry Nestransky, truly cares about his clients and their journey whether it be finding a fantastic home and smart investment or selling a home to begin a new chapter in their lives. Barry’s extensive experience in home construction and renovations as well as with investment properties enables him to share invaluable information with his clients and provide expert advice throughout the buying and selling process. Barry’s unique and varied expertise offers his clients an extremely knowledgeable and trustworthy guide. Integrity and honesty is extended to each and every client ensuring that the buying or selling process is truly meeting the needs of his clients.
From his attentiveness and honesty to his knowledge and experience, Barry will provide a rewarding real estate experience.
Learn more about the home buying experience with Barry Nestransky:
1. Pre-Qualify before purchasing your home. Barry may help connect you with mortgage specialists, financial advisors and other professionals to assist you in determining a smart and comfortable budget.
2. Barry will listen to your real estate needs, wants, goals, budget and timeline. Asking questions and listening to your answers, Barry will formulate a plan to help you find your perfect home.
3. Barry will educate you on the various Canmore and Banff property zoning and usage regulations as well as environmental factors such as wildlife corridors and flood plains that are unique to the Bow Valley and will play a role in your real estate search. Current market conditions, neighborhoods, timing and other factors will be discussed.
4. Property searches tailored to your needs and wants and based on discussions with Barry will be forwarded to you through two listing systems. The MLS (national listing system) and PCS (local listing system) will send you properties specific to your criteria directly to your inbox. Using his network and connections, Barry will also search for homes that match your criteria.
5. View properties and discuss your questions and thoughts with Barry. Taking advantage of his extensive knowledge and experience of home construction and renovations, real estate investment and current market conditions and values, he will assist you in finding the right home for you.
6. After discovering the right home for you, Barry will lead you through the offer, negotiation and closing process. Barry may help connect you with professional services that you may require during the process such as real estate lawyers, mortgage specialists, certified property inspectors, home construction or renovation specialists and more.
Learn more about selling a home with Barry Nestransky:
1. Barry will listen to your real estate needs, wants, goals, budget and timeline as well as view your home. Asking questions and listening to your answers, Barry will conduct research on your home, neighborhood and current market conditions to formulate a home evaluation and a plan to help you sell your home.
2. After discussing the home evaluation and a plan to help you sell your home, there may be home maintenance items or details that require attention before placing your home on the market. With his extensive knowledge and experience of home construction and renovations, real estate investment, current market conditions and values, Barry can assist you in deciding whether your home requires repairs, renovations or staging. Barry may help connect you with professional services such as home construction or renovation specialists, home staging and more.
3. When placing your home on the market, Barry’s marketing plan includes but is not limited to advertising your home through:
- MLS (national listing system)
- PCS (local listing system)
- Many websites including barrynestransky.com, REALTOR.ca, remax.ca, alpinerealty.ca
- global.remax.com. Learn more.
- Local newspaper, Rocky Mountain Outlook
- Social media sites, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn
- Professional photography of your home
- Professional marketing materials
3. After receiving an offer, Barry will lead you through the offer, negotiation and closing process. Barry may help connect you with professional services that you may require during the process such as real estate lawyers, home construction or renovation specialists, movers and more.
I’m very proud to be a RE/MAX Miracle Home® agent and by selling or buying your home with me I make a donation on your behalf to a Children’s Miracle Network member hospital. Together we can make miracles happen for kids.